Sponsorship

In our inaugural initiative on January 11, 2014 we registered of the largest turnouts for any pet event organised in Bangalore.

An out-an-out community event but with a tremendous potential for those associated with the Pet Industry, the Bangalore Pet Show 2017 offers an opportunity to join hands with what will truly be an unique event touching hearts and minds of the people. Business houses are welcome to support the event in any form as opportunities also exist in getting brands exposed on tickets, posters, banners, venue branding, hoardings as well as print and other media advertising.

Other opportunities available in the form of:
Food Stalls | Entertainment Stalls | Educative Stalls 

The Manpho Exhibition Centre, venue is ideally situated in between Lumbini Gardens and Manyata Tech Park on Outer Ring Road, with ample parking space and boasts of a status that any sponsor or participant will be proud to be associated with. BUT with a little over a 50 stalls of 10 feet by 10 feet (100 sft each) and multiples there-of, space is limited. With an initial proposal to ear-mark 60 per cent of the stall/exhibition area for Pets and Pet-related food participants, the remaining 40 per cent of the arena will cater to vegetarian, non-veg food and entertainment outlets..